The PPC areas of the mainland began receiving photovoltaic applications from professional farmers with land of up to 100 kW each on September 1, 2010.
The above applications, regardless as of the date of their submission, are considered priority over the other applications for ground-based photovoltaic stations.
The 7 Steps for Farmers by the Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change
Application to the Agency for Payments and Control of Community Guidance and Guarantees (OPECE) for a provisional issue (exclusively in the year 2010) certificate, proving that the applicant is a professional farmer, in accordance with the procedure and required documentation provided in 249448 “Procedures for the definition of professional farmers for submitting applications for Renewable Energy Sources (RES)” (Government Gazette B 1049 ) with the decision of the Minister of Rural Development and Food.
Application to the Directorate of Environment and Spatial Planning (DIEPHO) for a certificate of discharge or not of approval of environmental conditions, along with the required documentation:
1. Statement by the applicant and the researcher on the exemption from the obligation to issue an EPO decision, in accordance with paragraph 8 of article 8 of Law 3468/2006, as replaced by par. article 3 of Law 3851/2010. If it is found that the content of the statement of statement is not true, in addition to the consequences for that reason, the penalties provided for in Article 22 of Law 3468/2006, as well as any other penalties provided for in the relevant provisions, may be imposed.
2. Technical description of the installation.
3. Excerpt from GYS Plate scale 1: 5,000 with attached topographic chart showing the location of the relevant geographical coordinate equipment installation in the EGAS87 reference system, which will also include stations of the same technology for which a production license or environmental terms approval decision has been issued ( Or connection offer within a radius of 150m. from the corners of the station's installation site.
Step 3 (proceeding in step 2 procedure):
Submission of a request file to the Network Operator (competent local authority of the Public Electricity Company - PPC) for the issuance of Connection Offer, based on the relevant PPC application form and the following supporting documents:
1. Request a Connection Offer Issue.
2. The above provisional statement of the OPECE. that the applicant is a professional farmer.
3. Technical description of the installation (similar to step 2).
4. Excerpt from GYS Signboard scale 1: 5,000 with attached topographic diagram (similar to step 2).
5. Proof of ownership of the land (notarial agreement to transfer ownership to the applicant) and, in the case of co-ownership, co-owners' consent to use the land for the installation of a RES power plant
6. Statement by the applicant and the researcher (similar to step 2).
7. Exact copy of proof of request to the Department of Environment and Spatial Planning (DIEPHO) for the issue of a certificate of exemption.
It is clarified that, in the event of non-exemption from the obligation to issue an EPO decision, it is sufficient at this stage to provide a precise copy of the Environmental Conditions (EIA) transmitter submission to the environmental authority.
Also, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6b of article 15 of Law 3851/2010, new requests submitted by professional farmers and their ownership are considered as a priority in relation to the other new requests, as defined in paragraph 6 of the article 15 of Law 3851/2010 - that is, those for which no application for a production authorization or exemption decision had been submitted to the Energy Regulatory Authority (RAE) prior to the effective date of Law 3851/2010 - until the decision of the Minister of Energy. A. provided in case b) of par. 3 of article 1 of law 3468/2006 as amended by article 1 of law 3851/2010 and after the expiration of three (3) months from the publication of law 3851/2010 if the above decision of the Ministry of Finance has not been issued. Following the issuance of the latter's decision, the provisions of this Law shall apply.
The priority of the professional farmers in examining the applications is guaranteed by the PPC protocol number. The issuance of a binding connection offer requires the submission of an exemption certificate from PPC, or in case of non-issuance of such certificate, proof of arrival within twenty days of the date of submission of the request for certification (see supporting document). 7) and in case of non-exemption presentation of the EPO decision of the station.
Submitting to the Rural Development Directorate of the respective Prefectural Authority and implementing Law 3852/2010 “New Architecture of Local Government and Decentralized Administration - Kallikratis Program” (Government Gazette A 87) (valid from 1.1.2011) to the competent department of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food and its Regional Services, as defined here:
(a) a request for the designation of the stadium on which the station will be installed and, if it is classified as high productivity land (GFP),
(b) a request for authorization to allow the station to be installed power generation from RES in high productive agricultural land with supporting documents:
1. Request to the Rural Development Directorate of the Prefectural Authority concerned for the designation of the area, in accordance with the decision of par. 1 of article 56 of Law 2637/1998 (Government Gazette A '200), as replaced by par. 37 of article 24 of Law 2945/2001 (Government Gazette A 223) of the Ministers of Rural Development and Food (Ministry of the Environment) and the Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change (Ministry of the Environment) and in the event that the area is designated as GYP, an application is granted by the Directorate of Rural Development for authorization to allow intervention in high productive agricultural land for the installation of a RES power plant, in accordance with defined in par. 6 of article 56 of law 2637/1998 (Government Gazette A '200), as replaced by par. 37 of article 24 of law 2945/2001 (Government Gazette A 223) and article 7 par. 9 of Law 3851/2010 (Government Gazette A 85). It should be clarified that in case of obtaining the certificate of land characterization by the person concerned, it is sufficient to submit it to the competent Office.
2. Excerpt from GYS Plate scale 1: 5,000 with attached topographic diagram (same as step 2).
3. Where the property on which the photovoltaic power plant is to be located has been designated as high productive agricultural land, a statement by the applicant and the researcher stating that the area:
a. is not within the administrative boundaries of Attica,
b. not classified as rural GYP through an approved General Urban Planning (GSS) or Open Urban Spatial Residential Planning (SGSOAP) plan of Law 2150/1997 (Government Gazette A 124), or a zoning plan Residential Inspection (ZOE) of article 29 of Law 1333/83 (Government Gazette A 33) or if that is the case, that the above plans allow the installation.
If it is found that the content of the statement of responsibility is not true, in addition to the foreseeable consequences therefor, any other penalties may be imposed.
Request to the Town Planning Authority for Approval of Small Scale Construction Works with Required Documents:
1. Request for Issue of Approval of Small Scale Construction Work.
2. Technical description of the installation (same as step 2).
3. Excerpt from GYS Signboard scale 1: 5,000 with attached topographic chart (same as step 2).
4. Statement by the applicant and the researcher stating that the requested station shall not be located in a forest or forest area, in a stream, on the shore or on the beach, in a designated archaeological site or in an area of absolute nature protection. If it is found that the content of the statement of responsibility is not true, in addition to the foreseeable consequences therefor, any other penalties may be imposed.
5. Proof of deposit of the above responsible statement as well as the extract of the above-mentioned GS1 1: 5,000 scale plate with the attached topographic chart, at the relevant forestry office or, where appropriate, at the competent Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. Approval of the Architectural Audit Committee (EPEA), if requested by the Town Planning Office, in accordance with the applicable provisions.
7. Certificate of eligibility or not (from step 4).
8. Permission to authorize the installation of a RES power plant on highly productive agricultural land by the relevant Rural Development Directorate (from step 4).
Request for a Connection Agreement with the Network Operator (DEI), which requires the payment of a letter of guarantee, as defined by the Ministry of Finance, with the required supporting documents specified by PPC
Request for Sale and Purchase Contract at DESSME or the Non-Interconnected Islands Administrator with the required supporting documents specified by DESSME or the Non-Linked Islands Administrator.